- Understand the power & benefit of fasting.
- Gain a better understanding of fasting.
- Knowing how to apply ourselves to benefit from fasting.
- What should we do/not do during the fast?
- How should we position ourselves during fasting?
- How do we ensure we can get the right results during fasting?
- Is there power/benefit in fasting?
- What examples do we have of people who changed situations in because they fasted.
- What activities should I indulged in to make my fasting beneficial and powerful?
- How do we ensure we go about fasting the right way?
- What should we do to ensure we get the right results?
- Fasting gives us an unusual boldness to place a demand or request for something that seems impossible (Esther 4:16).
- Daniel received answer to prayer and even a restoration for Israel by virtue of fasting (Daniel 10:12-13).
- Fasting enhances victory in battle (Jeremaiah 36:9).
- Fasting helps us to gain divine direction as we are likely to pay more attention to God during fasting (Ezra 8:21)
- When we engage in the spiritual exercise of fasting, it is an opportunity for believers to return to the Lord in genuine repentance (Joel 2:12)
- Fasting is an instrument in the Kingdom for believers to deal with pride and humble themselves before God (Ezra 8:21-23)
- Deliverance and healing are easily performed by fasting and prayer (Matt 17:21)
- We should be intentional when we engage in a fast knowing there is power and benefits in fasting.
- Fasting provides the cutting-edge impact to our prayers by letting us focus on God and cut off the distractions of the world.
- Fasting when done with prayers is a demonstration of our sacrifice for the issues we want to overcome and shows commitment.
- Fasting has health benefit as it enables us to cut down food intake (calories).
- Through fasting, one can be liberated from any form of Spiritual heaviness.
- By intentional fasting, we can attract the presence of God and receive divine instructions from Him like Moses (Exodus 34:28)